Ready to use! A handy pre-diluted 1 litre bottle of F10 DISINFECTANT complete with spray nozzle for easy application.
F10 is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms.
The safest and most effective disinfectant for birdrooms and aviaries.
· Effective against avian diseases such as Avian Flu, PBFD and Psittacosis, and destroys bacteria, fungi, spores and viruses
· F10 can be used for just about everything! - disinfecting floors, cages, perches and toys, food preparation areas (including as a food rinse), inside the incubator, washing eggs and decontaminating hands.
· F10 can be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms to eradicate airborne microbes such a fungal spores and viruses, or when ill birds shed infected material to prevent cross contamination.
· Non toxic and biodegradable
- Non-irritating & Non-corrosive – EU hazards tests gave a Zero Hazard rating!
- Diluted to a 1:250 concentration.
- Aldehyde and iodine free
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Disinfection of hard surfaces and equipment - Rinse the area with water. Apply F10 disinfectant Ready To Use as a wash or spray and leave to air dry. Do not wash off.