F10SC XD has the same broad spectrum kill of the SC (super concentrated version) but with added detergent to give it the ability to be a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning and disinfection in everyday routine hygiene applications.
F10 is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms.
The safest and most effective disinfectant for birdrooms and aviaries.
· Effective against avian diseases such as Avian Flu, PBFD and Psittacosis, and destroys bacteria, fungi, spores and viruses
· F10 can be used for just about everything! - disinfecting floors, cages, perches and toys, food preparation areas (including as a food rinse), inside the incubator, washing eggs and decontaminating hands.
· F10 can be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms to eradicate airborne microbes such a fungal spores and viruses, or when ill birds shed infected material to prevent cross contamination.
· Non toxic and biodegradable
- Non-irritating & Non-corrosive – EU hazards tests gave a Zero Hazard rating!
- Aldehyde and iodine free
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Disinfection of hard surfaces and equipment – Clear away loose debris and rinse the area with water. Dilute F10SC XD DISINFECTANT as required and apply as a wash, spray or through a fogger and leave to dry. Do not wash off.
· For general disinfection to kill bacteria and yeasts use 2ml of F10SC XD into 1 litre of clean water (1:500)
· For high level disinfections to kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and most viruses use 4ml of F10SC XD into 1 litre of clean water (1:250)
· For use against viruses such as PBFD or Parvovirus use 8ml of F10SC to 1 litre of clean water (1:125).